Thursday, April 27, 2006

Calmer Now

Once again, I feel better now that I got that off my chest. Like the masthead says, have polemic...

In any event, as I mused yesterday, 'what now?' is a monstrously difficult question. And finding the right answer is not aided by appeals to emotion or disregarding opposing viewpoints as unserious, or 'overly pessimistic,' or Bush Derrangement Syndrome or what have you. Cal might be right on the merits, but that determination necessarily involves calculation and analysis. Don't just tell me I'm wrong, show me where and how.

1 comment:

slickdpdx said...

I can't watch that movie. People eating popcorn. The thrill of the battle aboard Flight 93. The soundtrack swelling...No thank you.

I admire the efforts of those passengers and hate the guys who did it to them too much to see a movie about it.