Thursday, February 09, 2006

Post Lightly...

No big stick is in evidence, however.

My own thoughts consist of little more than quasi-barbaric yawps at the state of the States at present. They barely hold my attention, so why should I expect them to hold yours? Besides my level of understanding of how many of my fellow humans 'reason' is nearing an all time nadir. I understand the outlook of the only sane man in the asylum, but is it more likely to problem is with me or with everyone else.

Hopefully, some sporting event or movie or something will come along and pique my attention, so when I talk bollox at least I'll be talking about bollox, and risk offending no one save for the Duke-haters out their (and you know who you all are).

All by long-winded and self-indulgent way of saying that posting may be light for a piece.

No comments: