1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find line 4
"-came more and more interested". Strunk and White, "The Elements of Style". Quite racy you know.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what do you find?
A big long list of things I should be doing instead of this stupid meme.
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Sportscenter. But only because I only did 30 minutes on the machine this morning, and I'd hate to only see half an episode of Charmed. I'd be wondering how it resolved all day at work and that would cut into my productivity...
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.What? Do I look like I work at the county fair?
5. Now look at the clock, what is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The Man, laying down the law. (Working as I do for a judge, that's almost literally true)
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
About 1:25. Walking to get my ever-healthful Chicken lunch.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
Darko Milicic's stats don't ask.
9. What are you wearing?
Joseph Aboud. Jerry Garcia tie. Stylin and profilin...
10. Did you dream last night?
Not that I'm willing to share with the likes of you.
11. When did you last laugh?
Explaining to The Man's secretary why TiVo won't let her watch a show that comes on at 9:30PM tonight at 8:00PM tonight.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A map. Post-its. Paintings that I don't think I've ever noticed before now.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
My dad refusing to bid on Sawx tickets at a charity auction. That was weird. And disappointing.
14. What do you think of this quiz?
Resistance is futile, I will be assimilated
15. What is the last film you saw?
For the first time? Walk the Line. Most recently? Traffic
16. If you turned into a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Beer, Red Sox tickets (not giving any to my dad of course), a new computer. And a pony.
17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know.
I'm six-foot-one and I'm tons of fun and I dress to a T.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would you do?
Damnit, I should have saved the Pony for this one.
19. Do you like to Dance?
My arms have rhythm. My legs have rhythm. They aren't the same rhythm which makes dancing something of a hazzard. Relatedly, one of my co-workers had a birthday recently, and his party was a Dance Dance Revolution tournament.
20. George Bush.
Will Ferrell in Old School.
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
Punishment for being a man.
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what would you call him?
My ticket to the big time.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
Do they speak English in What?
24. What would you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
"Dude, bad bet." Relatedly, what does a redneck say before he dies? "Dude, hold my beer. Watch this." What does a redneck hear before he dies? "You're doin' it, dude. You're doin it."
25. 4 people who must also do this theme in their journal. XWL in the spirit of bipartisanship; PJ in revenge for his vicious Pooh-baiting; anybody at LL&PN because their answers will be funny; RIA, because she seems in need of something lighter.