Wednesday, February 15, 2006

AHW: It Had to Be the #2

No surprise here, but it's mainly an excuse to post this photo:



I don't have a lot to add that Messrs. Stewart and Coddry, other than to say that I think The Agitator (not exactly a frothing lefty, I might add) gets it about right:
But because by all appearances the vice president did nothing wrong, other than to engage in a rather creepy, un-sporting incarnation of hunting, the White House's clam-up, cover-up reaction becomes all the more puzzling. And troubling.
Also this




is damn funny as well.

Update 2/16/06: Bill asks quien es mas macho, Dick Cheney or Chuck Norris? The answer is simple: Jack Bauer.

3 comments:

reader_iam said...

But because by all appearances the vice president did nothing wrong, other than to engage in a rather creepy, un-sporting incarnation of hunting, the White House's clam-up, cover-up reaction becomes all the more puzzling. And troubling.

Exactly! That was my reaction ...

"What a silly reflex; what a tin ear.

What a metaphor."

And, may I add, what a waste! What with all the other news that would have been covered instead.

P_J said...

I can't believe all the energy that has been invested in this non-story.

But the "10 Ways" photo? Without a doubt one of the funniest things I've seen in a long while. Genius.

bill said...

If Dick Cheney fought Chuck Norris, who would win?