Saturday, February 18, 2006

Back to You, JJ.

37 for Morrison today, 'Zags win. Oh wait, sorry, the 37 was for the second half. 44 in total to take the national scoring lead back from Redick. JJ needs 43 tommorow to take the lead back. I would not put it past him. I may have mentioned it before, but I can't remember the last time even one of the nation's rop scorers was a guy from a top program in contention for NCAA tournament success. Maybe Glenn Robinson at Purdue way back in the day? But now we have two.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pooh,

I just had to tell you how much I enjoyed your al-gebra post in the comments at that awful site that shall remain nameless.

If you don't already, come visit at http://firedoglake.blogspot.com. I reposted your al-gebra comment in their comments section earlier tonight.

Thanks for the chuckle.