Wednesday, December 14, 2005

I Was Never Good At Tag As A Child.

I preferred dodgeball. Cause I'm violent like that. So, yeah, Frankie tagged me. Hey at least I won't have the 'weirdest' stories, considering that my competition includes a stripper's retrospective and a genuine bridge & tunneler.

So, Rules:"The first player of this game starts with the topic 'five weird habits of yourself,' and people who get tagged need to write an entry about their five weird habits as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next five people to be tagged and link to their web journals. Don't forget to leave a comment in their blog or journal that says 'You are tagged' (assuming they take comments) and tell them to read yours."

1. I'm slightly twitchy: At restraunts, I rend my napkin (assuming it's paper. That would be a neat trick with cloth or linen), spin wine corks, tear off bear-bottle labels, etc.

2. Relatedly, when I'm thinking about something, but not doing anything, I get Spirit Fingers. (Incidentally, in looking up that item, I discovered that a kid I played hockey with growing up was in that movie. Not that there's anything wrong with that.)

3. I can remember EVERY embarassing thing I've ever done or said. Call the third grade teacher "Mom" accidentally? Check. Accidentally copy a professor on an email mocking said professor? Check. Throw up at 99 during the century club? Check. (But hey, I rallied...)

4. I'm listening to DasEFX right now. Wrap your mind around that one.

5. And of course, the weirdest thing about me - I'm from Alaska and live there now. To preempt all silly questions. No, I don't own sled dogs. No, I do not live in an igloo. No, I was not raised by wolves. No, when I like a girl I don't just walk up and rub noses with her (though maybe I should try that one out, it might work better). Yes, it's really cold up here right now. Yes, the sun did come up today. No, I was not an extra on Northern Exposure, that fucking bullshit show was filmed in Washington State. No, people in Alaska aren't bitter about that. Yes, that last statement was a lie. And finally, No, my father is not consigliere to the Alaskan Mob.

And the hard part. Which one, which one, where's my bitch?

1. Josh though I'd really LOVE to see Chix's answers.
2. RIA, because I'm curious.
3. Jake because stop studying, it's only law school.
4. Fletch, because I mess with Texas.
5. Steph. Anything to keep you from geo-cashblogging. (Oh, and Frankie wants more Tyge photos.)

9 comments:

Frankie said...

Yay! My Jedi mind tricks (or incessant whining) made you give in! I *heart* you, Pooh!

And seriously? You called the teacher Mom? I love it!

reader_iam said...

Got it. Hmmm, let' see, where to begin ....?

Gimme some time here.

HEHEHEEEH! The word verification word contains a homonym for wacky:

zwaqqi

Pooh said...

And the sad thing was, it was a male teacher.

Anonymous said...

Damn your eyes.

I will do this after my exam tomorrow afternoon.

reader_iam said...

Did I satisfy your curiosity?

Pooh said...

Indeed you did m'am...

Kaiser said...

Maybe one of your five should have been quoting Bring It On, thereby proving that you've seen it. Why not just link to The Bodyguard?

Pooh said...

It was B-Chang's favorite movie. Gimme a break. Plus considering the amount of "Hawaiin Tropic" you have saved on your DVR, I might not talk.

Frankie said...

Bring It On is a quality flick.

Hawaiian Tropic?

Hmmmm....