So, here goes.
1) Dubya. I could go of on a long-winded diatribe, but it's all been said. Often. Really, all I can add is "try harder".
2) Shills of all shape and size. Be yee Kos, PowerLine or just what Steve H. might call "PajoompaLoompas". I'll echo the "try harder" bit from above. Try harder to think for yourself. Try harder to think before you talk. Try harder to listen. Try harder to be as skeptical of things said by those you agree with as you are of those you don't. Accept being wrong. It happens to the rest of you from time to time...
3) Larry Luchinno. Jackass. You won, once, and are in full Huizenga scorched-earth mode now. Well done.
4) Sony and the RIAA. Putting the (my) "comp"(uter) in your incompetence. Whatever happened to 'you break it, you buy it?' And the RIAA, thanks for running creativity in main-stream music into the ground. I might just start having to listen to techno, just to hear some variety. Thanks for Ashleeeeeeeeeigh Simpson too.
5) Kaiser. You're a dumbass. (Edit: apparently people thought this was a bit strong. Fair enough. I accept your grievance that I am an asshole in my list of grievances. But since I've aired it now, I can let it go in one week and never grieve about it again.)
6) The producers of Lost. You have no idea where you are going and you are dragging me down with you. Stop it.
7) The Religious
8) Adam Morrison. Why oh why bring the sleaze-stache back? Other than that, keep doin' what you doin.
9) David Stern. Why institute a racist dress code and then let them wear pajamas on the court?
10) Blogging. Taking up all my time. At least when I was playing poker I was getting paid for it...