Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Sweet Dreams?

In light of the consternation surrounding continued security concerns for soft targets such as chemical plants, might I suggest employing the very tasteful Sweet Dreams Security. I don't even know what this means as a mission statement

We aim to tackle the human habit of automatically absorbing our surroundings without actually perceiving them.

Our product ranges enable the viewer to realize relevant social developments through intelligent, entertaining design
but their stuff sure is stylish:



They put the razor-sharp in razor-wire:




And my favorite, the Couching Kitty, Hidden Camera:



(HT: The SlatRat)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also liked this one...

http://www.deardad.net/sds-material/P4171057_CCTV-Kl.jpg

reader_iam said...

Awwww. I thought the padlock was cute! Chain's sweet, too.

There something very wrong with this word verifcation: fgsuct